Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Six Weeks!

So there's six weeks left until I'm kicked out into the real world. It's a little scary, but exciting. I'm waiting very impatiently to hear back from Maryland about that fellowship. I don't think I would be able to find anything better than that for the year. Otherwise I think I'll be stuck working at the office for the year. I'd need to ask for a raise... Anywho... the job market for Linguists fresh from a bachelors program is not great.... so if anyone knows of any job openings.... :-P

This week isn't terribly busy so far, but I know the next few weeks coming up will be crazy. I can't wait until my thesis is written and I have something wonderful to show for it. It's been a long road... and I have yet to see the end in sight. (Yeah... a little redundant....)

Well I suppose this would be a good time to end rambling.

ciao for now

No comments: