Saturday, March 14, 2009

I hate it... but I LOVE it

So in the past two weeks my work-out routine has suffered, as is reasonable. Of course the stress and depression have added to my snacking... as well as all the wonderful people who made delicious stress food for our family (ie sending brownies, cheesecake, cookies, fried food) And I accept all of that as natural. Although it took some time and a little slacking off... I did finally get my ass in gear. I realized I truly do enjoy sweating and the soreness that comes with my workouts. And I find myself feeling better about me, even if I haven't really noticed any results (nor the wii fit noticing any either...) I'm finding myself wanting to push more in my workouts and some of it is getting a little easier, or I get through more of the workout. I suppose I don't know why I waited so long to actually work out. I really cannot wait for summer and for all the bike riding and frisbee playing that will ensue :-)

In other news, our trivia team finally won on Wednesday! Horray Disasterous Raptors! This means $50 of bar fun next week! (and hopefully another win!)

Other bar related excitement: I found a bar that is now serving Murphy's stout (and red) on tap! I think I scared the bartender last night with my enthusiasm over it. Mark suggested they may be starting to sell it here in America, which would really be an excitement to me :-)

And my last tidbit of blab for the day... the Illini are losing to Purdue... but I suppose they have time to come back. I-L-L I-N-I!!

No comments: