Friday, June 3, 2011

A Cupcake Catalog

I figured I'd put a catalog of some of the cupcakes I've made in the past year. Apologies for the photo quality, all these pics come from my phone. I'll get the ones off of my camera eventually... I promise... maybe...

Turkey Dinner! Complete with peas & carrots, cranberries, and mashed potatoes!


Drunk Elves! Their hats are made of graham crackers!  



Army of chocolate walruses!!
First attempt at cake balls. They were addictive. Like crack. Chocolate covered crack.

Valentine Cakeballs. I believe I made these out of chocolate cake and strawberry frosting. Yummy!

 
First attempt at cupcake shaped cakeballs. I don't know if I'll try them again...

Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting :-)
Cakepop frogs! The tall one is a prince, but you can't really see him... they were made from champagne cake and frosting!

Flowers, along with the frogs, made for a friend for her daughter's engagement party. The petals are marshmallows!

I hope you enjoyed! I know I did! More to come sometime soon.

No comments: