Friday, June 3, 2011

Here I go again on my own?!

Long time no write. Long time no anything.... I have been super busy with both of my jobs and what's left of my social life. Prom season is finally almost over, so I won't be working a billion hours a week at Mr. Tux anymore, and the school year is coming to a close :-(

I am definitely going to miss all the kids and my co-workers at the school.... I will have to bring my box of tissues. I have learned so much from them and they have been so incredibly kind to me. It is because of them that I decided I wanted to be a speech pathologist when I grow up, because of them I applied to grad school, and because of them I was excepted to Northwestern.

I am so excited to start classes at Northwestern this fall. Going back to school will be interesting... I have been a working girl (oh that sounds bad...) for three years now... getting back into the swing of studying and reading all day is going to be tough. Especially grad school... they expect you to be smart and ready to go. I think I may have to teach myself to study again.

I finally feel like a door has opened to me. I have been waiting for so long to get my break and here it is! It's an expensive break, but it will all pay off in the end. I finally have a valid reason, besides keeping my sanity, to quit Mr. Tux, and Mark and I can start looking for apartments now that we know where I'll be for the next 3 years. The only downside is the insane debt I will amass by going to a top-rated private university, but, like I said, it will all be worth it in the end.

Now, on to cupcake making on this oh so hot day!

Short, sweet, and all my brain can muster for now!

Ciao Bellas!!

No comments: