Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Very DIY Christmas: Day 1

Mark took the day off today and told me he decided I should have a real tree.

So off we went. And we came back with this darling tree.

Cute no? I'm waiting until the branches drop before I start decorating. And lights. We might score some for free from Mark's dad :-)
Now I just have to figure out where to get a cheap, round table cloth, so I can get a tree skirt going. Also on the list today, X-mas cards. Unfortunately, I will not be DIYing these, but I AM planning on making adorable labels :-)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the dollar tree to get some ornaments for a wreath. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of my projects.

The next week will be filled with gift-making.
Does anyone have any ideas for DIY gifts for men? I always have trouble finding something for my dad.

No comments: