Friday, December 30, 2011

A Very DIY X-mas cont., Plan B

Well, I was going to update you all about my very DIY Christmas, but magically all my pictures disappeared from my phone. This has happened before, so I'm not terribly worried. They'll be back.
I do, however, have a picture of my homemade bread (which is delicious and surprisingly easy, by the way)

Regard:
And in case you want to get in on some of this deliciousness yourselves, here is the fantastic blog that I found the recipe on.

And now for my Plan B. My New Years Resolutions.

  • I'm doing well in grad school so far, so I'd like to continue that.
  • My house is clean (except for the guest room...) and I'd like to maintain that. I'm getting plenty of inspiration from Organizing Made Fun
  • I hope for increased will power. I am not going to make a resolution to work out more or eat better, that will never work. I only hope to increase my will power so that I may have a wish to up hold this more than I do now. Which is anything. I might bring back my incentive stickers. And require boyfriend to hound me about these things. 
  • And finally, I'm thinking I might make the resolution to try out Birchbox. I never know what make-up/products to buy and I always like trying new things. It seems like a good trial option, and it's only $10 a month. It'll be a nice treat for me every month. I'll let you know how it goes.
What are all of your resolutions? 

1 comment:

divadiv said...

That bread was the bomb!