Thursday, February 19, 2009

And less than a year later...

We're dealing with this crap again. My Grandma is in the hospital. Seven years of fighting cancer, and now there is nothing the doctors can do for her, except send her home. They say she has a tumor in her chest that is pushing on her lungs and heart, and they have given her 2 to 3 weeks. It's just so.... sucky. I can't think of a better word... I'm still trying to get over my Grandpa passing... I really don't think my family is ready for this. I suppose this time we have time to prepare, say our goodbyes, but it still so sucks. I'm glad that the hospital is sending her home. She wants that, and I think she needs it. I just don't want to accept it, nor deal with it... My aunt is extremely pregnant and due sometime in March. I just pray and hope that my Grandma can see, or even hear, about the new baby. It just all hurts....

1 comment:

Gioconda said...

I'm so sorry. At least she gets to be at home and you can spend some more time with her. She knows you love her, and that love lasts forever. Hug!